|Marcus Neumann, Founder and Managing Director||
Why you should work for usYou may be a theoretical solid-state physicist from Moscow, a geek from Cape Town or Seine Saint-Denis, a computer scientist from Boston, a crystallographer from Beijing or another skilled professional from one of the many locations that most people do now know of. And you may be dreaming of a lecture ship at the University of Cambridge, a permanent position at the MIT or a leading role in a large technology company such as GOOGLE. But now you have come across us, a small family business in the south of Germany specialised in crystal structure prediction. Believe it or not, we may be the employer that you are really looking for. If you stay with me for some paragraphs, I will tell you why…
Avant-garde Materials Simulation GmbH is an equal opportunities recruiter: your application is welcome regardless of your age, gender, ethnic origin, disabilities or religion/beliefs.
• What matters most to us, beyond your skills and experience, is your mindset. Sharing common values is the basis for a diverse happy Team! Tell us more about your philosophy at work and your soft skills in the cover letter, to be addressed to M.A. Elsa Gheziel-Neumann.
• Please fill in our Application Form, do not send us a pdf via Email : we take security very seriously and never open attachments from unknown sources.
• We will first collect applications, and give you a feed-back per Email.
• Upon successful completion of some hard and soft-skills tests, you will be invited to a remote interview and finally to Freiburg for a series of interviews and tests with AMS Management and the concerned Department.
• All positions remain open until the best match.
Currently our response time is delayed due to the integration of a new ATS to streamline our recruitment process