|Marcus Neumann, Founder and Managing Director||
Why you should work for usYou may be a theoretical solid-state physicist from Moscow, a computer scientist from Boston, a crystallographer from Beijing or another skilled professional from one of the many locations that most people do now know of. And you may be dreaming of a lecture ship at the University of Cambridge, a permanent position at the MIT or a leading role in a large technology company such as GOOGLE. But now you have come across us, a small family business in the south of Germany specialised in crystal structure prediction. Believe it or not, we may be the employer that you are really looking for. If you stay with me for some paragraphs, I will tell you why…
Avant-garde Materials Simulation GmbH is an equal opportunities recruiter: your application is welcome regardless of your ethnic origin, gender, disabilities, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.
• What matters most to us, beyond your skills and experience, is your mindset. Sharing common values is the basis for a happy Team! Tell us more about your vision and your soft skills in the cover letter, to be addressed to our Head of Human Resources and Communication, M.A. Elsa Gheziel-Neumann.
• Please fill in our Application Form, do not send us an Email with attached pdf: we take security very seriously and never open attachments from unknown sources.
• We will first collect applications, and give you a feed-back until the end of April via Email.
• Upon successful completion of some hard and soft-skills tests, you will be invited to a Skype interview and finally to Freiburg for a series of interviews and tests with AMS Management.
• All positions remain open until the ideal candidate has been found.
Currently our response time is delayed due to both COVID-19 and the integration of a new ATS to streamline our recruitment process